American Airlines

Tags:

Every time they are plus the people who form and buy their Trips in Internet. In countries like England, Spain, Germany, Italy and the United States the numbers show that more of 70% of the travellers they go to Internet to buy his trips; in the Latin American countries the numbers are much more low but we go in that tendency although the fear is a great obstacle. In a survey that realises in Colombia to men and women of several groups of ages I could identify something interesting. In the group of people between 25 and 35 years, group that begins to have certain buying capacity to travel and is very exhibited to the Internet for being it starts off of a digital generation and by all the phenomenon of social networks, draws attention that a 30% declared to feel fear to make purchases in Internet by a possible one swindle or deceit. On the other hand an ample majority of 70% declared not to feel fear.

Nevertheless 92% said to have made purchases online and a 70% have made purchases with certain frequency. On the previous thing two conclusions can be removed: people between 25 and 35 years or it counts on ample experience of purchases in Internet and is usual within its habits to resort to the Network to buy products or services. Nevertheless there is an important percentage that still it feels fear to make transactions online. With respect to the Trips in Internet there is many operators like airlines, hotels, companies of rent of cars, companies of entertainment, etc, that count on very safe vestibules and footbridges of totally reliable payments. It is worth the pain to mention that the companies to those who we bought to them do not have access to the data of our credit card because they are the suppliers of systems of payments of those companies that make the verification of the data and in addition the information is encriptada in its data bases to avoid frauds with credit cards; this way we do not have to be scared to make our purchases in Internet. But how to know if he is safe to buy our Trips in Internet? First is to know a little the company which we are buying to him, is important that it has certain trajectory in the market or that it is recommended by somebody well-known or the social networks that present/display valuable information. In the case of airlines there will be problems of no purchases online with companies like Avianca, Airs, LAN, American Airlines, Very important etc.! we are speaking of the security to give the data of our credit card without having problems of frauds, cloning, swindle, etc. In the case of hotels if one is not a recognized hotel is of much utility to investigate in the page, a social network of hotels where we can find opinions of many travellers; if the qualification of the hotel is good surely there will be no problems with the purchases in his vestibule. I would like that you left a commentary me on this article, how it is your experience with the Trips Online Trips in Internet? Already purchases your tiquetes, hotels, rent of car and other services of trips in Internet? What problems you have, what you would want to learn?